Wednesday 19 February 2014

Show & Tell: A pinch and a Pouch

Hi Everyone,

Show & Tell Thursday's

Last month I signed up for Cat's Sew Sweet Swap. My partner was Tracy who loves all things orange :)

After a bit of browsing, I decided on the Triple Zip Pouch. Naturally it was predominantly an orange pouch with the linings in blues.  The back is a continuation of the freestyle stippling on the front.

Tracy is a talented scrapbooker and is also learning to sew this year, so in went a few relevant goodies for her crafting endeavours. And of course lots of orange lollies!

I was quite pleased with how it turned out, and Tracy was very happy with her package too - win!
Have you been working away and swappy goodness lately?
Looking forward to getting my weekly dose of your crafting goodness!
L xx

Show & Tell Thursday's





10 comments:

  1. I've seen this pouch design before and really liked it - it looks awesome made up in the orange, what a wonderful gift you put together :-), no wonder Tracy was happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh I like this design of pouch! so handy with all those compartments....and the all the fabrics look great together, it even makes me kinda like orange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quilted outside that is such a great touch and the variety of pouches. Anyone getting you in a swap is a lucky girl! :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. And look how much you stuffed into it, Mrs Generosity. I like you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not one but three zips! You're simply amazing!
    Tracy was one very lucky girl .. ..
    Well done you this is really really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome!!! you nailed it for her!! I bet she loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is motivating me to try that pattern. I love the colourway too. The best sort of people like orange and blue! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a gorgeous purse...love the orange and all those zips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha it makes my brain hurt just thinking about how to get THREE zips into a pouch! Awesome stuff :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!