Tuesday 20 March 2012

Modern Sampler Bee - Round 2!!

Soon it will seem as if I have no life other than making Quilting Bee blocks!  I promise my 3 children and husband are still mostly alive and looked after :)

I've signed up for Round 2 of Cat's Modern Sampler Bee.  I've also offered/suggested/asked to be in both groups so there'll be lots of blocks being made!  Whoopee!!

The two groups are:
Hive 1:
Me

Hive 2:
Angelique
Me

These are the blocks I received during round one:


And the blocks I made for round one:



So excited about round two!!!
Happy Hump Day!
xx

4 comments:

  1. all blocks look fab !!! i so wanna try hexies you made them look awesome and modern with touch retro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are fabulous
    I just made my first trial block and hate it *sigh* back to the drawing board

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks go together really beautifully- its going to be an awesom quilt! Roll on round 2... I'd better get my thinking cap on and come up with a plan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leonie, I hopped over to do some research about the Bee. Starting to think about what blocks to make. And grabbing the button. Love the blocks you made, and the blocks you received. Nice to *meet* you. ;)
    xo
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!